Welcome To #lodge Channel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To #lodge Channel

The coolest and friendliest channel @ Undernet ever!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i wish we can follow and respect each other..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
H3RTZ

H3RTZ

Female Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : executive secretary
Humor : non sense!
Registration date : 2007-11-18

i wish we can follow and respect each other.. Empty
PostSubject: i wish we can follow and respect each other..   i wish we can follow and respect each other.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 12:55 am

hello i am lovely_f also known H3rtz.. [i]please to all op respect the decISION OF KAPWA OP HERE IN THE CHANNEL.. AND PLEASE ALL OP FOLLOW THE RULES AND REGULATION.. ALAM KO KUNG SINO ANG HINDI NAG FOLLOW NG RULES.. KAHIT LANG PAG DEOP SA SARILI DI PA MA DEOP KAHIT OFFLINE... WHY IS IT THEY CANNOT FOLLOW THOSE RULES? ANO BA MERON SA PAGIGING OP MO DOON NA OFFLINE KANAMN? DI BA USELESS... PLEASE ASK KO LANG SA INYO......... Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: i wish we can follow and respect each other..   i wish we can follow and respect each other.. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 2:38 am

H3RTZ wrote:
hello i am lovely_f also known H3rtz.. [i]please to all op respect the decISION OF KAPWA OP HERE IN THE CHANNEL.. AND PLEASE ALL OP FOLLOW THE RULES AND REGULATION.. ALAM KO KUNG SINO ANG HINDI NAG FOLLOW NG RULES.. KAHIT LANG PAG DEOP SA SARILI DI PA MA DEOP KAHIT OFFLINE... WHY IS IT THEY CANNOT FOLLOW THOSE RULES? ANO BA MERON SA PAGIGING OP MO DOON NA OFFLINE KANAMN? DI BA USELESS... PLEASE ASK KO LANG SA INYO......... Smile

ahahaha....oo nga naman...tinamaan ako doon ah! lol! by the way thanx for reminding me:) i should follow nga pala the channel rules, or else i would be suspend for 3 days! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://lodgechannel.forumotion.com
Selkie

Selkie

Female Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : IT
Humor : Sekwet
Registration date : 2007-11-15

PostSubject: Re: i wish we can follow and respect each other..   i wish we can follow and respect each other.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 1:46 am

salamat sa reminder sis! hehehe. tinamaan din ako dun. LOL
Back to top Go down
siNist3r

Male Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Beverage Auditor
Humor : turon!
Registration date : 2007-12-10

PostSubject: Re: i wish we can follow and respect each other..   i wish we can follow and respect each other.. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 11:22 am

rEx aka siNist3r .... newbie lang po! see yah around....
Back to top Go down
http://www.siNist3r1925.spaces.lice.com
`Hon3y[g]
Admin
`Hon3y[g]

Female Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Admin/R3c3ptionist
Humor : S3cret
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: i wish we can follow and respect each other..   i wish we can follow and respect each other.. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2007 4:21 am

[b] Hey Guys!!..

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New Year!!.. May you all have a safe New Year.. Just take it easy. aiyt.. Best wishes for the year 2008.. Hope someday will see you in p3rson.. Stop the cat fight.. and start loving each other.. hehe..

May all your dreams come true and also my dreams.. lol!

cheers Love yah guys!![b][center]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wish we can follow and respect each other..   i wish we can follow and respect each other.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wish we can follow and respect each other..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To #lodge Channel :: Welcome Room-
Jump to: