Welcome To #lodge Channel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome To #lodge Channel

The coolest and friendliest channel @ Undernet ever!

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All Applicants

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Selkie

Selkie

Female Number of posts : 13
Job/hobbies : IT
Humor : Sekwet
Registration date : 2007-11-15

All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: All Applicants   All Applicants Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 2:15 pm

To All Applicants:

Please include your Name, age, location, email address, and a brief introduction on yourself.

All applications will be reviewed and evaluated by the channel administrators which will be followed by an interview.

Good luck!

Selkie
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

Male Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Editing, Designing
Humor : Sense ^_^
Registration date : 2007-12-04

All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Applicants   All Applicants Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 9:11 pm

Name: Hertz Jan

E-mail add: steelgrass@yahoo.com

Introduction: hi, i'm hert a mirc addict boy.. i started mirc since i was in 1t yr high school but now i'm a 4th yr high school student... i love mirc b'coz in mirc i meet new friends.. i learned something... ect.. i know how to use the commands of X... that's all.. (srry for my bad english) ehehe... advance merry christmas and happy new year guys.. heheh
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-11-15

All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Applicants   All Applicants Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2007 3:02 am

Hertz wrote:

Introduction: hi, i'm hert a mirc addict boy.. i started mirc since i was in 1t yr high school but now i'm a 4th yr high school student... i love mirc b'coz in mirc i meet new friends.. i learned something... ect.. i know how to use the commands of X... that's all.. (srry for my bad english) ehehe... advance merry christmas and happy new year guys.. heheh

Hi there Hertz Jan!
Welcome to the forum! and thanx for introducing yourself...
in order to learn those X-command, please refer to ----> ( http://www.cservice.undernet.org/live) and click the icon all x command on the left-side of the page. but you must have to login your users, in order to access the info.
thanx!
Back to top Go down
https://lodgechannel.forumotion.com
Hertz

Hertz

Male Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Editing, Designing
Humor : Sense ^_^
Registration date : 2007-12-04

All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Applicants   All Applicants Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Hertz wrote:

Hi there Hertz Jan!
Welcome to the forum! and thanx for introducing yourself...
in order to learn those X-command, please refer to ----> ( http://www.cservice.undernet.org/live) and click the icon all x command on the left-side of the page. but you must have to login your users, in order to access the info.
thanx!

i have already username in undernet... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
siNist3r

Male Number of posts : 2
Job/hobbies : Beverage Auditor
Humor : turon!
Registration date : 2007-12-10

All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Applicants   All Applicants Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 2:07 am

Name: Rex Erese Jr.

Nick: siNist3r

username: siNist3reXxX

E-mail add: rrrexxx@gmail.com

hMNnn before i have channels in dalnet pero na hack kasi dalnet that time kaya mga chatters sa dalnet lumipat ng undernet.. then dito sa undernet medyo dito na ako nag tagal maki chat... i work as beverage auditor (www.bevinco.com).

some channels i have acces/OP:

Channels: #gasbox (500), #upv (499), #recTo (498), #imus (496), #yupihay (450), #hudas (450), #angara (449), #Filipinas (400), #linux.ph (399), #RockPile (399), #Passi`City (300), #pugadbaboy (300).

wish to share my ideas and hopefully can help other chatters in our world wide web channel #LODGE

THANKS!

affraid bounce Suspect
Back to top Go down
http://www.siNist3r1925.spaces.lice.com
burandot

Male Number of posts : 1
Job/hobbies : soundtrip
Humor : many to mention
Registration date : 2007-12-19

All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Applicants   All Applicants Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2007 3:54 am

Name: Louie

User name: burandot

E-mail Add: gamblets101@hotmail.com

its been 9 years im using mIRC ... its really cool. but just got active last year since ive heard all about mIRC. so i got so interested with it.. now ive got two(2) access/OP. well mIRC helps me a lot especially in my social life and of course my communicating towards strangers. how to mingle different kinds of attitudes. well its not that really hard actually if you just learn to make up with them. well all i can say mIRC rocks!!! keep it up! ^_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Applicants Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Applicants   All Applicants Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All Applicants
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome To #lodge Channel :: Channel Administration :: Channel OP Application-
Jump to: